DVDFab Blu-ray Copy is the first full-featured Blu-ray copying/burning software which can copy and backup Blu-ray to BD-R, DVDR or hard drive in just one or a few clicks. With 4 copy modes and multiple settings, you are free to customize and personalize your own Blu-ray according to your needs. The speed is so fast, the quality so good, and the output effect so fantastic that you will be impressed deeply.
1. 4 Blu-ray Copy modes available: Full Disc, Main Movie, Clone and Write Data.
2. Full Disc: All movies, menus and trailers, are copied to a Blu-ray with just one click.
3. Main Movie: Just copy the main movie, with specific audio/subpicture.
4. Clone: Make perfect 1:1 bit-to-bit copy of Blu-ray.
5. Write Data: Burn existing Blu-ray folder or ISO image file to Blu-ray writer, or convert Blu-ray folder to ISO image file.
6. Multiple settings for you to customize and personalize your Blu-ray.
7. Copy and backup Blu-ray to hard drive.
8. Burn Blu-ray or existing Blu-ray folder / ISO file to any blank Blu-ray/DVD disc.
9. Burn to any blank Blu-ray disc (BD-R 25, BD-RE 25, BD-R 50, BD-RE 50).
10. Burn to any blank DVD disc (DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL).
11. Remove Region Code, BD-Live and UOPs.
12. Remove all known AACS, BD+ copy protections.
13. Constantly updated to support latest Blu-ray movies, Blu-ray burners and blank Blu-ray discs.
14. Compress BD-50 to BD-25/BD-9/BD-5.
15. Remove HD audio (convert Dolby TrueHD to Dolby AC3, convert DTS-HD Master Audio to DTS) to save space for video when compression is needed.
16. Include internal UDF 2.50 parser to read Blu-ray, no need to install third party driver.
17. Support both NTSC and PAL Blu-ray.
18. Preview title like real Blu-ray player.
19. A progress screen can be viewed during the coping/burning process.
20. Various UI languages available for you to choose.
For more information about DVDFab Blu-ray Copy, please visit www.dvdfab.com.